Members look to PAYTECH, the industry's signature magazine, for the latest information on accounts payable, payroll, HR, and finance issues. Topics covered include new and pending legislation, emerging technologies, trends that shape the finance industry and profession, professional development, and news from AAPA and APA chapters.
Published in conjunction with the Aspen Publishers, the AAPA Guide to Accounts Payable is literally your one-stop-shop for everything you need to know about how to run a successful AP department. It provides straight-forward, practical answers and "how-to" tips covering the full range of responsibilities carried by AP departments today. AAPA Guide to Accounts Payable concentrates exclusively on what it takes to make an accounts payable department operate at maximum efficiency.
- Keep completely current with regulatory updates and new IRS enforcement actions affecting Form 1099 and Form 1042-S tax reporting
- Track new legislation and new dollar limitations that affect benefit payments
- Apply the appropriate sales and use tax rates
- Avoid any duplicate or erroneous payments
- Understand best practices
- Navigate procure-to-pay processes
- Detect and root out fraud in your AP process
You'll receive clear and concise guidance and practical solutions for handling key accounts payable issues, including:
- Travel & Entertainment
- Fraud and Security
- State and Federal Tax Issues
- Abandoned and Unclaimed Property
- Compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley Requirements for Financial Accountability
- Audits of Payments to Foreign Entities
- New Technology in the AP Workflow
- And More!
AAPA members receive a special 15% discount which will be activated automatically at checkout. Order the AAPA Guide to Accounts Payable